Saturday, February 21, 2009

朝の陽ざしに君がいて vs. covers

I made a breakthrough since the last update here in finding all the cover songs by Anzen Chitai and Koji Tamaki. While stumbing into several Mandarin songs by 潘协庆 and 杨大为 thanks to Jasrac record,I got help from friends in getting the rare song "移情别恋" by Hong Kong DJ singer 陈永业(thanks for minzhang's sharing)。Also, as I don't have all my own Anzen Chitai and Koji Tamaki stuff at hand, I sought help from 日文老歌论坛,where I finally downloaded all the Anzen Chitai albums that I can now use to upload all the originals and make a comparison for each cover song.

I'm thinking about, starting from now, do the posting album by album, which will make the whole project more systematic and orderly. Then let me begin from backward, Anzen Chitai VIII, the last album of theirs that spawned a Cantonese cover song according to my record so far. In this album, the balld song 朝の陽ざしに君がいて was covered twice by Hong Kong singers, respectively, 刘小慧's "我怀念着一片云彩" and 陈永业's "移情别恋".

刘小慧-我怀念着一片云彩


陈永业-移情别恋



安全地带-朝の陽ざしに君がいて

No comments: